LUXURY GOLD ESCORTED TOUR
VANCOUVER | VICTORIA | WHISTLER | OKANAGAN | NATIONAL PARKS | LAKE LOUISE | BANFF | JASPER | MALIGNE LAKE | TORONTO | NIAGARA FALLS
A luxury blend of transport showcases Canada's idyllic landscapes, as you embark on one of the most renowned long-distance journeys in the world. From the vibrant city of Vancouver, set out for the majestic Rocky Mountains before boarding 'The Canadian' train for a unique rail journey through the western Prairies and lakes of northern Ontario to cosmopolitan Toronto. Dine at the highly rated YEW Seafood and Bar in Vancouver. Visit the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre in Whistler and take part in a one-of-a-kind holistic tea workshop to create your own tea concoction. The graceful Emerald Lake Lodge is set on a 13-acre peninsula making the perfect location to enjoy Yoho National Park. A well-balanced tour combining coach, ferry and rail. Spend two nights unwinding in Victoria and Banff, with a further relaxing journey aboard VIA Rail Canada's The Canadian train. Two nights in cosmopolitan Toronto cap off a fantastic trip.
Butchart Gardens, Victoria
Stay at Emerald Lake Lodge
- Day 1
- Day 2
VICTORIA - PUTTING THE BRITISH INTO BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Day 3
- Day 4
THE ULTIMATE RESORT OF WHISTLER
- Day 5
ON TO THE NAPA VALLEY OF THE NORTH
- Day 6
THE THREE EXQUISITE NATIONAL PARKS
- Day 7
ICONIC LAKE LOUISE AND MORAINE LAKE
- Day 8
THE UNSPOILED WILDERNESS OF BANFF NATIONAL PARK
- Day 9
AT LEISURE IN BANFF
- Day 10
ALONG THE ICEFIELDS PARKWAY TO JASPER NATIONAL PARK
- Day 11-13
JASPER NATIONAL PARK AND ICONIC MALIGNE LAKE
- Day 14
- Day 15
NIAGARA FALLS UP CLOSE AND SIGHTSEEING
- Day 16
May 05, 12, 19, 26
June 02, 09, 16, 23, 28, 30
July 01, 07, 14, 21, 28
Aug 04, 11, 18,
Sep 01, 08, 15
Please note that itinerary may vary on 2018 departures to that shown.
May 07, 14, 21, 28
June 04, 11, 18, 25, 30
July 02,16, 23
Aug 06, 13, 20, 27
Sep 03, 10, 17
1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 13 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Dine-Around (DA), 4 Dinners (D), and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD). 3 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Lunches (L) and 3 Dinners (D) on-board the VIA Rail's The Canadian train
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
Fabulous accommodation awaits from the exquisite Four Seasons in Upper Whistler Village to the lakeside Fairmont Jasper Park and Vernon's Sparkling Hill Resort. Luxuriate your senses at the Grand Pacific Hotel overlooking Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Experience country luxury at the Fairmont Banff Springs and stay at Banff's most glorious address.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- Be escorted by the crème de la crème of Insight Travelling Concierges - handpicked for every departure. This skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your 'friend in a foreign land'.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight's luxury air-conditioned 40 guest coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It's Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door. Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- With Insight Flourishes, from time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 17.
- Ferry from Vancouver to Victoria in the Seawest Lounge, featuring comfortable lounge seating, quiet atmosphere, Starbucks® coffee, tea, juice, fresh pastries, newspapers and magazines.
- Sleeper Plus class on VIA Rail Canada’s The Canadian train including gratuities to onboard train personnel.
- Flights to / from Canada
- Sightseeing shown as optional
- Meals and attractions not shown as included