Looking for an exciting career in travel? At First Class Holidays we are in an exciting phase of growth and are always on the lookout for talented people to join our award-winning team. You'll be working with a friendly team providing excellent service to our clients and industry partners, based in our modern office overlooking the world famous Old Trafford football and cricket grounds in Manchester.
Established in 1996, award-winning independent UK tour operator, First Class Holidays offers customers an incredible choice of inspirational worldwide holidays to experience the best of Canada, America, Alaska, Australia, New Zealand and more. Carefully designed by experts to suit individual customers, every holiday offers an exceptional level of service. First Class Holidays features a range of holiday types for ultimate bucket-list adventures to see iconic cities, breath-taking landscapes and the world’s most famous landmarks. An exciting range of pre-packaged or tailor-made options are available to suit everyone from self-drive tours, city breaks, cruises, rail journeys and wildlife adventures to luxurious mountain or lakeside lodges & resorts and escorted tours.
If you are interested in joining a growing company in an exciting industry, with excellent travel opportunities, please see below for our current vacancies or send us your CV with a covering letter detailing your knowledge and experience.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
This is the perfect position for anyone who is looking to develop a career in business administration.
Tasks are varied in this department, duties will include (but are not limited to) the following tasks.
• Assisting our After Sales team with the updating of bookings, checking invoices and speaking to customers about their holiday.
• Assisting with incoming phone calls from clients (travel agents), suppliers and airlines regarding any aspect of a client holiday.
• Reception duties, including greeting any visitors to offices
• Assisting our Documentation team to produce high quality travel packs, each one is individually prepared for each of our clients.
• General Administration duties include stock room control, sending brochures, sending letters, filling and postal duties
• Full training will be given on all areas of the booking administration, our destinations, brochures, types of holidays and variety of computerised systems we use
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work well as a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
• GCSE Grade 5 and above / A – C English Language & Mathematics are preferred
• Good knowledge/experience of Office 365 applications (Excel/Word) preferably IT qualification
• Enthusiastic and positive approach to learning
• Willingness to learn/evolve
This is a full-time position, working 5 days per week.
To apply, please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Sorry, no agencies