Looking for an exciting career in travel? At First Class Holidays we are in an exciting phase of growth and are always on the lookout for talented people to join our award-winning team. You'll be working with a friendly team providing excellent service to our clients and industry partners, based in our modern office overlooking the world famous Old Trafford football and cricket grounds in Manchester.
If you are interested in joining a growing company in an exciting industry, with excellent travel opportunities, please see below for our current vacancies or send us your CV with a covering letter detailing your knowledge and experience.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
SALES SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
We are looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Sales Support Executive. You will support our trade sales team and play a key role in developing closer relationships with independent travel agents. It is an office based role and would be suited to a person with good communication and administration skills, ideally with a background within the travel industry, sales or customer services.
- General sales support of travel agents – liaising on various subjects including itineraries, promotions, statistics.
- Monitoring performance levels and speaking regularly to travel agents
- Prepare and distribute reports to the sales team and to travel agencies
- Arrange and co-ordinate activities, promotions and events
- Database management
- Developing long term relationships with travel agents
- Good written and confident verbal communication skills
- Computer literate ideally with experience of client databases
- Good organisational skills - able to work within a small team, as well as the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision when required
- Experience in the travel industry and our destinations is desirable but not essential
Location: Office based (Manchester / M32)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday : 9am to 5.45pm.
Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Annual Leave 25 days per year, plus all bank holidays
Salary: Dependent on experience
To Apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter giving details of why you think you may be suited to this role and state your current salary and salary expectations.
No Agency applications