Travel the entire country of Canada from Toronto to Vancouver; cross the Canadian Rockies on-board the iconic Rocky Mountaineer; cross America and witness stunning mountain vistas and lakeshore panoramas; follow the route of old camel traders in Australia or take a stunning rail journey that covers both the North and South Islands of New Zealand. We've some amazing rail journeys that cover beautiful destinations suitable for various budgets. If you can't find something you like, contact us and we will try our best to find a trip you'll love.
Why choose a rail journey?
- Flexible travel: with multiple services running on several days of the week, you can choose a rail journey to fit in with your other travel plans.
- Off the beaten track: See places that are otherwise inaccessible, including the beautiful mountainous scenery of the Canadian Rockies or America’s charming prairies.
- Arrive in the heart of the city: Trains will take you right to the centre of the action, meaning you won’t have far to travel when you arrive at your destination.
- Travel in comfort: You can see some of the world’s best views from the comfort of your seat. Pair that with excellent service and delectable cuisine and there really is not much better!
- Charm: There’s something quite charming about trains that doesn’t compare to other forms of transport. Pass your time by reading a book, playing cards or simply enjoying the scenery passing by your window.