Driving in all of our destinations is easy; wide open roads and easy-to-drive cars make your driving experience a pleasurable one. With a car and hotels included, each of our routes has been planned to include all the main attractions of the area, distances have been well though out, and they all allow ample time for sightseeing en-route. You'll find a selection of self-drive itineraries within each of the different state sections. If you're a free spirit and prefer to take to the open road with not much pre-planned, we can offer something for you too - just let us know.
Why choose a self-drive tour?
- You decide the pace of your holiday: On a self-drive tour, you have the flexibility to choose what to do and when to do it – and our itineraries help you decide the best route to take.
- Enjoy comfort and privacy: Escorted tours are great if you want to meet like-minded travellers, but that isn’t everyone’s style. On a self-drive tour, you can relax in the comfort of your vehicle and enjoy your journey privately.
- Our destinations are perfect for self-drives: With wide-open roads, an excellent road network and handy maps (which come as part of your documentation pack when you book a holiday with us), self-driving has never been so easy.
- Specialists in service: Our travel specialists often have first-hand knowledge of the destinations you’re visiting. We know that the accommodation is of a high standard; the route is planned with sightseeing stops in mind; the car you’ve hired is hired with your route in mind – everything is taken care of.
- Documentation pack: Not only will our travel specialists offer your insider tips and the best not-to-miss spots, but we’ll also provide you with a documentation pack which comes in a handy bag-sized leather case. This will detail directions, driving distances and any other relevant information such as nearby sights of interest.