Updated 24th May 2018.
1st Class Holidays Ltd (trading as First Class Holidays) are committed to protecting the privacy of clients when using our service and our website (www.fcholidays.com) and the overall integrity of the internet. These guidelines have been developed to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the revised terms issued under the General Data Protection Regulations effective 25th May 2018. They will be updated as required to accommodate any changes to our working practices or requirements of law.
Our Data Protection Registration is Z243299X
How We Collect Information About You?
When making an enquiry or booking, it is assumed that the lead client has the authority to supply any information regarding other passengers on their behalf.
How Will We Use The Information We Collect
Firstly, rest assured that we do not pass your information to any third party unless it is to:
- a supplier, such as a overseas ground handler, airline, car rental company etc for the purpose of ensuring the travel arrangements booked with us are fulfilled and run smoothly
- In processing your holiday booking, we may be required to provide your details to security or credit checking companies, financial institutions, public authorities such as customs, border control and immigration, if required by them or as required by law.
In regards to the performance of your booking, your personal data may be stored, used and otherwise processed within and also outside the UK. Data protection laws may not be as strong outside UK and therefore personal data will not be transferred to a country outside unless:
- The country to which it is transferred is one which the UK considers to provide an adequate level of data protection
- The personal data is transferred to a supplier which is required by our contract with them to only process the data in accordance with our instructions and to maintain appropriate security to protect the personal data
- We are obliged to provide the personal data to a government / public authority in order to provide your travel arrangements. We will not pass any information on to any person who is not responsible for part of your travel arrangements unless we are legally obliged to do so.
You will only ever hear from us from information we collect. We never pass your information to a third party to contact you directly, unless it is to a supplier in relation to the performance of your travel arrangements.
The team at First Class Holidays are passionate about travel and so we want to inspire you with information, video content and promotions related to the destinations that we offer. If you have consented to receive marketing, we are delighted that you share our passion and that you wish to here from us, however, you can opt-out at any time and if you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also want to hear from you about what you want to receive and so please feel free to e-mail us with your comments at email@example.com.
All our email correspondence includes an unsubscribe option.
How long will we hold your personal data for?
We will keep your data only for as long as it is necessary for the particular purpose or purposes for which we hold it unless there are any legal or operational reasons to hold it for a longer period. At the end of that period the data that we hold will be securely destroyed.
Using Our Website
When using our website we may collect information to understand how it is being used and to make improvements. We also allow clients to contact us via the website and so will use this information to respond to them.
Third Party Websites
Access to Your Information
We endeavour to ensure that any information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. You have the right to request a copy of this information and, if you wish to do so, please contact us either by e-mail or write to us at our company address at the bottom.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
How to Contact us:
Please contact us at the following:
Write to us:
1st Class Holidays Ltd