What better way is there of visiting numerous towns and villages without having to change hotels every night; watching the world float by as you cruise the oceans, then exploring each port of call during one of the many shore excursions offered by your cruise line. Revel in the cosmopolitan cities of Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland; witness the dramatic beauty of the Fiordland National Park in New Zealand or be among the few to see Tasmanian devils and wombats in their native habitat or see quaint Alaskan towns reminiscent of a bygone time.
Why Choose Cruising?
- Why choose one destination when you can visit several? The beauty of cruising is that you fall asleep in one place and wake up in another – no need for you to move from the comfort of your bed!
- Cruises offer fabulous on-land experiences that showcase the area’s must-dos. Some of these are included, and many others can be pre-booked in advance.
- Cruise ships have absolutely everything you need on-board – from spas to theatres, multiple restaurants to laundry service… everything has been thought of already. All you have to do is enjoy your holiday!
- Cruises are renowned for their entertainment – catch an award-winning theatre production, watch a synchronised swimming show, show your moves on the dancefloor or simply listen to the beautiful tunes of a pianist in a restaurant of your choice.
- You’ll never run out of options for places to eat, with some cruise ships having as many as twenty eateries on-board. And if that wasn’t enough, there’s room service too.