Trafalgar have 70 years of experience crafting superb tours mean that their itineraries are planned to perfection, with the must-see highlights and the hidden gems that you might otherwise miss.
THE REAL DEAL
Leave your guidebooks at home. Travel with Trafalgar’s ultimate local insiders and connect with secret spots, local friends and not-to-be missed experiences for a deeper view of your chosen destination. Walk into the house where Muhammed Ali was raised and allow his brother Rahman to tell you what it was like to live with Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. or delve into the life and foot-tapping tunes of Johnny Cash with a member of his family.
- Hidden Gems: see the iconic sites and the hidden treasures of your chosen destination On tour experiences
- Meet the Locals: a taste of real culture. From only-the-locals-know restaurants and hot spots to carefully crafted Trafalgar Be My Guest experiences, always with local families, you’ll savour the region’s traditional eats in a first-hand cultural immersion
- Tastes: one of the best ways to get to know a place is through its food. Your bit sized piece of culture awaits in the local treats we share. In each destination, your Travel Director ensures a taste of the favourite regional flavours
- Local discoveries: your Travel Director is passionate about the places they share. That’s why on each trip they’ll surprise you with their favourite Hidden Treasures, their secret spots just for you.
- Value for money: incredible level of inclusions and experiences
- VIP door to door transfer: be picked up from your home with a private VIP transfer to the airport
- Tour Director: a dedicated, professional Tour Director with you to take care of all the details
YOUR TRAVEL STYLE
With six different travel styles to choose from, any guest will feel comfortable and happy on a Trafalgar tour. Trafalgar’s At Leisure trips allows guests to live in the slow lane and sleep in, while still gaining an appreciation for the regions they visit, to the faster paced adventurers, Discoveries, which allows guests to tick off multiple countries in one amazing adventure. See below for our Ways to Travel
Ways to Travel
- Family Experiences: Bring your kids, bring your parents, bring your brothers and sisters. Travel with the people you love most and create memories that you can all take home
- Hidden Journeys: smaller travel groups, greater immersion. With fewer travelling companions, you’ll experience some of the world’s more intimate experiences
- Discoveries: Tick off multiple countries in one amazing adventure. Make the most of your time and see what makes a continent so magical
- Cruise, Rail & Combos: When it’s about the journey as much as the destination. There’s nothing quite as romantic as a rail journey through the countryside, or a lazy river cruise between destinations
- At Leisure: See the world at a slower pace. Holidays don’t have to be fast-paced – if you like yours in the slow lane, you’ll love At Leisure trips.
- Country Explorer: one country, done in depth. With less distance to cover, you’ll be able to focus on exploring a country or region within on a deeper level.