YOUR TRAVEL STYLE
With 6 Ways to Travel, Trafalgar has a style to suit everyone, whether you travel as a family, have limited time and want to cover lots of ground, or want to take a slower pace and really 'feel' the destination.
- Family Experiences: Bring your kids, bring your parents, bring your brothers and sisters. Travel with the people you love most and create memories that you can all take home and share. What better way to spend time...
- Hidden Journeys: smaller travel groups, greater immersion. With fewer travelling companions, you’ll experience some of the world’s more intimate experiences and really get under the skin of a destination.
- Discoveries: Tick off multiple countries in one amazing adventure. Make the most of your time and see what makes a continent so magical on Trafalgar's Discoveries.
- Cruise, Rail & Combos: When it’s about the journey as much as the destination. There’s nothing quite as romantic as a rail journey through the countryside, or a lazy river cruise between destinations. It is the epitome of relaxation!
- At Leisure: See the world at a slower pace. Holidays don’t have to be fast paced – if you like yours in the slow lane, you’ll love At Leisure trips and still gain an appreciation for the regions you visit
- Country Explorer: one country, explored in depth. With less distance to cover, you’ll be able to focus on exploring a country or region within on a deeper level. Spend longer at each stop and embrace the local culture.