Stepping onto the bi-level, glass-domed coaches of GoldLeaf Service is a luxurious experience unto itself. With sprawling windows on the upper level, you can feast your eyes on panoramic views from every angle. In the lower level, an elegant dining room awaits, where you have the opportunity to sit with other travellers and enjoy a la carte cuisine as the dramatic scenery unfolds outside the windows next to you. Get even closer to nature as you retreat to the outdoor viewing platform and Inhale the fresh mountain air.
- Panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of a custom-designed bi-level dome coach
- Refreshing welcome aboard toast
- Gourmet breakfasts and lunches from an à la carte menu, served in the lower level of the dome coach
- Complimentary snacks and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Captivating stories and historical trivia told by Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your overnight hotel accommodation in Kamloops, Quesnel or Whistler
- Access to the invigorating outdoor vestibule, for close-up encounters with flora and fauna